Rates & Insurance
- $210 per 50 minute session for Individuals
- $230 per 50 minute session for Couples
- I offer sliding scale options based on financial need. Please inquire during our consultation call if you are interested in this option.
I do not accept insurance; I am considered an out of network provider. However, I can provide superbills that can be submitted to your health insurance provider. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment. You will be charged at the end of each session.
I will reserve a regular, ongoing appointment time for you that is not available as an open slot that I might offer to new clients or for rescheduling appointments. Therefore, in order to avoid a charge, if you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!